The GULFSTREAM SAILING CLUB, founded in 1957, is one of Broward County's oldest sailing clubs. The Sailing Club is run by its members who are volunteers and are committed to preserving fun, safety and affordability in Fort Lauderdale yachting.
Boat ownership is not a prerequisite!
We are an active club, holding and participating in many activities and events, including:
- Races on the ocean and at the lake in Hollywood throughout the year
- Our annual Beach Bash each August
- Our annual Gulfstream Sailing Club Regatta, which began in 1991, continues to this day with multiple sailing clubs participating each year
- Sailing lessons for Adults and Children at Sailors Point.
SAVE THE DATE!
- Commodores Cup coming soon! Get ready for this great Ocean regatta on December 15th!
- IT'S TIME TO RENEW! Watch your mail for renewal packets. Dues stay $100 for 2014 renewals.
- The next General Meeting will be Tuesday, December 10th. We will be at the Lauderdale Isles Yacht Club. Social hour starts at 7:00 PM.
- Happy Hours are *BACK* to weekly schedule We get together every Tuesday when there isn't a General Meeting at Rendezvous, so come out and join us!
- Join us for Open Sail! Sailor's Point offers a fleet of Optis, Sunfish, and 420s for your enjoyment. We are open on Saturday from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Rentals still $5 for members.
Be sure to check out our Photo Gallery for great pictures of all of our recent events!