The GULFSTREAM SAILING CLUB, founded in 1957, is one of Broward County's oldest sailing clubs. The Sailing Club is run by its members who are volunteers and are committed to preserving fun, safety and affordability in Fort Lauderdale yachting.
Boat ownership is not a prerequisite!
We are an active club, holding and participating in many activities and events, including:
- Races on the ocean and at the lake in Hollywood throughout the year
- Our annual Beach Bash each August
- Our annual Gulfstream Sailing Club Regatta, which began in 1991, continues to this day with multiple sailing clubs participating each year
- Sailing lessons for Adults and Children at Sailors Point.
SAVE THE DATE!
- Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month. Click here for more info on the meetings.
- The 2017 GSC Regatta will be on Saturday - April 1st. More information is available here
- Join us for Happy Hour! Every Tuesday when there isn't a General Meeting. Since August, 2016, happy hours have been at a new location: Historic Dockers of Dania Beach, so come out and join us!
- Open Sail every weekend at Sailor's Point We have Optis, Sunfish & 420s for your enjoyment. Saturday from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Rentals still $5 for members.
Be sure to check out our Photo Gallery for great pictures of all of our recent events!